Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1974 Autographed baseball by the Chicago White Sox with SCAN

rmilinrmilin Posts: 91

I have a 1974 Autographed baseball by the Chicago White Sox with manager Chuck Tanner in the sweat spot and players Stan Bahnsen Wilber Wood Terry Foster 20 signatures in all so its most of the team different pens were used. Wilber Wood in blue ink is right next to Chuck Tanner. This would be a great collectible for any Chicago White Sox fan. Make a offer and if I accept its yours. This is not a fake printed ball its the real deal passed around the locker room in 1974 with 20 signatures any White Sox fan would love to have this.

Comments

• Options
    BJY83BJY83 Posts: 245 ✭✭✭

Any pictures?

Brian

• Options
    edited April 26, 2020 5:09PM

Sure I have a new computer so I need to set up my scanner I hope it works if not I will have to get a new scanner first or I could put it on a video Ill get back to you in 24 hours. I would grade the ball in excellent condition as far as the signatures go it is almost 50 years old. I am a Yankee fan if I were a White Sox fan it would not be for sale.

• Options

Can you take them with your phone and post them?

Brian

• Options

I will post the pics in 24 hours.

• Options

My scanner does not work I have to buy a new scanner that works with windows 10 I will post the pictures on a video.

• Options

Is Brian Downing on the ball?

Brian

• Options

Yes, there are a couple of signatures on the ball that I dont see on the 1974 roster like Al Wonchak its hard to make out the spelling dont know who he is.

• Options

Thats Al Monchak he was a coach.

• Options

I just bought a scanner I will post the scans in a few days when I get my scanner delivered.

• Options

Got my scanner should post pics and info about the ball in 24 hours.

• Options

• Options

Chuck Tanner Wilber Wood blue ink.

• Options

Could you post pictures of the other panels?

Brian

• Options

If I dont sell it here I will put it up on Ebay so I will be taking scans of all the signatures and identify them. I will put up the scans in 24 hours. 20 signatures in all 2 are coaches and the manager. Its most of the players on the 1974 White Sox it was passed around the clubhouse and signed in 1974. I wish it were the 1974 Yankees but a former Yankee is on it Stan Bahnsen.