Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Walmart Heritage Box Break........ BOOM!!! 💥

Haven’t opened a box or pack in ages!!!!!!!

My wife picked this up at Walmart, and she was also the one who pulled it! We all had some fun with a few packs each. Great time, and a great pull for our personal collection. Its not quite Yankees... but it’ll have to do. Joe Torre is still Joe Torre. 👍🏼

Autographed Relic, and numbered to /25! One in 28,610 packs!!!!!!! This is just pure insanity. Smh

I thought these things only happened to other

people.

COLLECTING: 2020 Topps 206 ⚾️

facebook.com/groups/Topps206

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

Comments

• Options
    80sOPC80sOPC Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭✭✭

That card is awesome, what a cool design. Great hit!

• Options
    KingBenKingBen Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    edited April 25, 2020 8:55AM

@80sOPC said:
    That card is awesome, what a cool design. Great hit!

Thanks!

I couldn’t be any happier... design is spot on for my taste. It’s just insane, I might as well won the lotto 😁

One in 1,900 Walmart’s!!!!!

I tell ya, actually pulling a card yourself is magical, as opposed to just buying singles. I didn’t pull it, but my wife did, and still very exciting. I had forgotten all about that special feeling of pulling some very cool! Buying singles sucks!!!!! Hahaha

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice hit congrats

• Options
    balco758balco758 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s even better your wife pulled it. She may catch the fever and buy you more cards!

• Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats! People crap on it, but Heritage retail has been very good to me.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options

@brad31 said:
    Nice hit congrats

Thank you!

@balco758 said:
    It’s even better your wife pulled it. She may catch the fever and buy you more cards!

Hahaha... you’re absolutely right! I’m afraid now she’ll box a box every time she’s at the store 😁

@pdub1819 said:
    Congrats!!! What a great pull!

Thank you! I’m still in shock at the card, and odds.

@DBesse27 said:

Thank you! These are absolutely pretty cards! What have you pulled from these?

• Options
    Bearkat21Bearkat21 Posts: 269 ✭✭✭

Just when I thought I was done buying heritage I see something like this that makes me want to make a run up to walmart. Congrats on the hit.

• Options

@Bearkat21 said:
    Just when I thought I was done buying heritage I see something like this that makes me want to make a run up to walmart. Congrats on the hit.

Thanks! Yeah, these cards are just classy. Base and all. I really like these. I may be hooked 😁 now I’ll actually look forward to going to Walmart...

• Options
    swish54swish54 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

Nice pull! Card looks really cool too with the grey background, blue sharpie, and red.

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DBesse27 said:

2 years ago I pulled a 1/1 superfractor and a red ink auto /69. This year I again pulled a 1/1 superfractor out of retail. Here it is:

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

That Torre is SICK
    PM me if selling lol

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

Excellent score. As a Cardinal fan I always thought Joe looked better in a St.Louis uniform.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭

Nice hit you just never know !

• Options
    Halos2002Halos2002 Posts: 135 ✭✭✭

Sweet card!!!

• Options
    mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭

Great card. I can still remember getting an autograph from Joe when I was a kid. He was sitting by window on team bus outside of Wrigley Field. I handed him a program and pen though window and he signed for me.

PackManInNC
  • Options

@mexpo75 said:
    Great card. I can still remember getting an autograph from Joe when I was a kid. He was sitting by window on team bus outside of Wrigley Field. I handed him a program and pen though window and he signed for me.

Great story, thanks for sharing. Sounds like a great guy! 👍🏼

Thank you all for the comments, really appreciate it. Still super excited about pulling this card.

Been busy on eBay and Facebook buying cards and spending this stimulus check 😁

• Options
    msubearfanmsubearfan Posts: 52 ✭✭✭

@DBesse27 said:

@DBesse27 said:

2 years ago I pulled a 1/1 superfractor and a red ink auto /69. This year I again pulled a 1/1 superfractor out of retail. Here it is:

That Greinke is awesome! Congrats!

• Options

@msubearfan said:

@DBesse27 said:

@DBesse27 said:

That Greinke is awesome! Congrats!

I second that! Sorry, forgot to mention... those 1/1’s look super sick!!! What a pull. Insanity.