Home Sports Talk
Options

Tommy Boy lost in Tampa, walks into wrong house

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

He realizes he was in the wrong house and instead of giving the guy a courteous 2 minute chat he just bolts out the door lol. Before that he gets thrown out of a park for breaking city ordnance lol “Tompa Bay” is shaping up nicely 😂😂😂

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember years ago doing the same thing, my buddy was expecting me at the Brick apartment building at the bottom of this street so I park and go right into the Brick building at the bottom of the street with a 12 pack of bud light in hand and am met by a stunned 8 year old little girl who just froze and stared at me, the mother jumps up and is white as a ghost lol. I apologized and explained, she laughed and told me it was the next brick building lol.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,728 ✭✭✭✭✭

Could be a little indication of CTE setting in, and i'm not kidding.

i'll say it again - Brady should have retired. I like Brady and certainly hope that he doesn't live to regret when he's in his 50's, if he can't spell his own name and needs help going to the bathroom.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24, 2020 12:46PM

At my old apartment complex about 6 years ago, I had some drunken mexican neighbors open my front door on a Sunday. I was watching football. They were lucky I was pretty well toasted myself, because I had a hamburger spatula sitting next to me, and I would have used it on them if necessary! Here's the apartment complex, mine was on the end and their's was next to it.

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

Must not have house numbers there.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

that's pretty funny and I sort of fell a little bad for him. he knows there's a lot riding on his shoulders and it appears it may be at the top of his thoughts if he's having trouble with this sort of thing. one thing is clear, TB feels at home in the pocket on Sunday afternoons in autumn so he'll probably adjust.

I assume the talk shows are having fun with it!! :p

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Show us some leg honey!