Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Bartolo Colon Traded to the Expos!!!

Awsome Deal for the Expos they gave up lee stevens and a bunch of rookies for an all-star. This means Jim Thome is next to go in Cleveland
My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21

Comments

• Options
    THiToTHiTo Posts: 1,236
    the Expos got a STEAL... the Indians must have been on crack...
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    The expos are trying to get some older talent that will help them get into the playoffs, since this is there last year.
  • Options
    The Expos are going for it all. Braves better watch out!!

GO EXPOS GO!!

Vlad -----> MVP!!
  • Options
    YanksFanYanksFan Posts: 1,305 ✭✭
    I'd love to see the Expos win the World Series, just to shove it in Selig's face.
  • Options
    Brandon Phillips is the only guy ive heard of that the Expos gave up, Great SS and will help the Indians they are obviously throwing in the hat. Great trade for Expos as Phillips wont get but a year if hes lucky in a expo uniform with them getting to contracting.

FIRE LAYDEN
    FIRE BUD

Check out my Site
    AIM:IGotmadgame333
    email: cctjones@marshallnet.com
    ebay id-TimDwight83
    imagehttp://forums.collectors.com/attachments//Ricky.jpg">
  • Options
    from aol sports

Expos Land Ace Colon in
    Six-Player Deal With Indians
    Indians Get Stevens, Prospect Phillips

By TOM WITHERS
    .c The Associated Press

CLEVELAND (June 27) -- The disappointing Cleveland Indians traded ace Bartolo Colon to the surprising Montreal Expos for first baseman Lee Stevens in a six-player deal Thursday night.

The Indians sent Colon and a player to be named to the Expos for Stevens and three minor league prospects -- left-handed pitcher Cliff Lee, outfielder Grady Sizemore and shortstop Brandon Phillips.

The Indians, who had high hopes after starting the season at 11-1, have faded ever since in the AL Central. They are 36-41 and in third place, seven games behind Minnesota.

The Expos, who escaped baseball's plan to eliminate them in the offseason, have been one of the majors' best success stories this year. Despite a team thrown together in spring training, the Expos are 41-36 in the middle of the NL wild-card race.
    MY TRADE/SCAN PAGE
    CU REF'S: JRCCRUM -BIGGJC -Mikefromchester- nascar20 -Scott2141-Quasar31 -gordonrules - YanksFan - cardnyou - weisel510 - dodgerguy99- vcarterfany2k -baird34 - dewey -KBryant1 - ljmaya
    EBAY:150+FEEDBACK
    EMAIL:SPORTSGUY247@AOL.COM

I call them gimme girls they always tell me i can have it.

I'm just kiddin like Jason
  • Options
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭

<< <i>The Expos are going for it all. Braves better watch out!!

GO EXPOS GO!!

Vlad -----> MVP!! >>

LMAO! Please tell me your kidding...cause that was funny as FU(K! Just because they got Colon doesn't mean they are ALL OF A SUDDEN gonna kick the Braves's ass....good one man...you need to be a stand up comedian on BET homeboy...lol...The Braves are red hot and they aren't looking back...We're winning against the Mutts AGAIN...and we'll take 3 of 4 from them...and 7 of the last 8 from them...not to mention we'll have won 8 of 9...and 23 of 29...and 34 of 42!!! Now can you dig that?

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....imageimage
  • Options
    This move in no way puts them over the top, but it's makes them a hell of alot better. Derrick, This may pave the way for Thome to Atlanta, Stevens has another year on his contract so they've got security at first now until a young guy is ready to come up image.
  • Options
    Looking farther into the Indians prospects. This now makes three of their top 10 prospects SS, and they don't have any great 1B prospects. It will be interesting if one of these 3 SS gets dealt, no1 cares but I was bored and did some investigatingimage

TJones
    Check out my Site
    ebay id-TimDwight83
  • Options
    They have Ben Broussard, I think he's up with team right now too.
  • Options
    Yea, his stock has dropped a little over the years. Wonder what they are looking to get for Thome, any other trade rumours going on?

Check out my Site
    ebay id-TimDwight83