Home Autographs Forum
Options

Michael Jordan, KD, Tim Duncan, NBA , 49ers and Posters MJ and Kenny Rogers

Hi All,
Should I send these to Beckett or PSA. I have been collecting for years and the wife is wanting to down side. On the cards what grade do you think they will get from either PSA or Beckett and maybe how much.
So about the long list.

Comments

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have no experience with most of these, but assuming they are real that is some nice stuff.

I see some very expensive authentication fees. though. Did any of them come with any paperwork?

I know with coins some of the big auction houses will arrange authentication as part of their process. I wonder if any autograph auctions do the same.

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is probably a good time to do research on the authenticity of your many items. If real they have considerable value. (I have no expertise in this type of item so I can't say much regarding authenticity.)

I would not want to sell them into this economic environment.

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭

291- not sure if you’re keeping up but Jordan stuff is at an all time high right now and absolutely scorching hot. Partly the documentary to blame. So it’s a great time to sell Jordan stuff.

Fred Charles- where did you get all this stuff? Did you buy all of it without any COA’s from reputable companies? Some looks good to me but the Jordan stuff looks highly highly questionable.

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am not up on the market for Jordan material but its popularity does not surprise me. Caution is advised when "hot" sports memorabilia is in play. There are just too many fakes out there and too many unethical sellers to accompany them.

All glory is fleeting.