Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FREE: Chicago Cubs 1981 1982 and 1983 schedule Just pm me

Back in the 80's I would grab handfuls of schedules as I saw them because I felt they were cool collectibles and a great way to remember the season by. I Would keep one in my wallet and update each game with a "W" or a "L" throughout the season.

Fast forward to today when I once again came across of small stash of schedules that I really have no use for now as I am looking to dial down the amount of "Stuff" in my collection. My offer to you is that if you want one of these schedules or one of each...it doesn't matter to me...just let me know and I will send them out for FREE as long as you don't mind them showing up in a PWE. I was able to give a large amount of these schedules away a few years ago and I wouldn't mind blessing collectors again while supplies last.

I do want to say these are NOT the schedules I carried around in my wallet but schedules that are basically the same condition as when I picked them up years ago. I assure you that you will be pleased and for the price you cannot go wrong.

I have the following amounts available and it is a first come first served situation here. You MUST PM me to claim your schedules as PM's take precedence over comments in this thread.

1981 Chicago Cubs- 20+
1983 Chicago Cubs -9
1983 Bud Lite Cubs- 2

PM me your address and I will get them in the mail via a PWE.

Thanks

Andrew

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!

Comments

• Options
    abcoltsfanabcoltsfan Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

PM Sent

Working on the following sets
    1980's and 1990's Topps Baseball BBCE FASC - Cello or Wax Boxes
    1952 Bowman US Presidents PSA 7 & up
    Pro Football Hall of Fame Indianapolis Colts PSA Registry Set
    June 9th Cubs full ticket or stubs - 1981 to 2020
    Andre Dawson Topps Basic registry PSA 10's
    Mark Grace Topps Basic registry PSA 10's