Home Sports Talk
Options

There's kindness and generosity, then, there's REALLY, REALLY KINDNESS AND GENEROSITY!!!

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

One John Krasinski, native of Boston, MA, perhaps better known as Jim Halpert on "The Office"...just did this...

Krasinski just gave the entire staff of Boston's Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, four free Red Sox tickets each, FOR LIFE!!! His way of saying thanks to those there helping with patients and others with COVID-19.

In the vernacular of my New England home, I say WICKED COOL and a tip of my cap to one seriously generous dude!!!

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,756 ✭✭✭✭✭

👍 👍

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MCMLVTopps said:
    One John Krasinski, native of Boston, MA, perhaps better known as Jim Halpert on "The Office"...just did this...

Krasinski just gave the entire staff of Boston's Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, four free Red Sox tickets each, FOR LIFE!!! His way of saying thanks to those there helping with patients and others with COVID-19.

In the vernacular of my New England home, I say WICKED COOL and a tip of my cap to one seriously generous dude!!!

first thought, thats cool , second thought pass on sox tickets

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭✭✭

Always good to hear about acts of kindness and generosity. Kudos to John K.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice gesture