Home Sports Talk
Options

The 98' Yankees- the best ever?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was just having a sticky bun and coffee, a tasty treat, and looking at different websites opinions on the greatest MLB teams of all time, and couldn't help but notice that in a few of them, the 98' Yankees were at the top. I have no opinion as to whether they were the greatest or not, because I'm not really an expert on baseball. I was just wondering what the opinion of the STB ( Sports Talk Brethren) is?

Comments

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

I have to go with the 61Yankees.

Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

76 Reds

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 1998 Yankees are the 2nd-WORST team EVER, after the 1984 Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :s

Steve

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 14, 2020 3:09AM

Tough call on baseball but they were a great team. Jealous of the sticky bun for breakfast Double D!! Did you microwave it and put a lil butter on it? 🤔

• Options

@perkdog said:
    Tough call on baseball but they were a great team. Jealous of the sticky bun for breakfast Double D!! Did you microwave it and put a lil butter on it? 🤔

I actually do microwave them because they are a lot better warm, but I haven't tried putting butter on it! That sounds quite tasty! My wife makes them homemade, and she was up early this morning, and grabbed the last one before I could get to it. She puts maple syrup and a few pecans on them, and they are delicious, I think butter would go great with them. They look like this when they're finished.

• Options

Those look delicious Double D!!! Yes you definitely need to dab a little butter on them, you will love it!

• Options

@perkdog said:
    Those look delicious Double D!!! Yes you definitely need to dab a little butter on them, you will love it!

You got it, the next batch is going to be maple, pecan, and butter all the way!!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

You got it, the next batch is going to be maple, pecan, and butter all the way!!

Post a pic! 👍