Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

New Rack Pack and Unopened Material Website

For those of you who collect vintage rack packs, cello packs, and wax boxes, I thought you'd be interested in the website I was able to put together during the COVID-19 crisis. It is basically a gallery of my best vintage rack packs and cello packs, but also contains a wealth of information about tampering, fraud, authentication, and collation patters in this unique sub-hobby. I thought it was especially timely given the fact that rack packs and cello packs with stars on top are exploding in price currently, and fraud and tampering on such items in more rampant than ever. The site is very basic for now, but I wanted to get it up quickly as it is something I'd wanted to do for a long time. In addition, it has a gallery of the many other items I collect. Some of you might remember that I ran a similar website many years ago, that I took down when I no longer had the time to update it. There is a contact page on the site if you see anything you're interested in trading for, or, in some cases purchasing. I'm also open to publishing additional information, stories, images, etc. that others in the hobby would like to share. Excuse any typos and the poor pictures. Happy for suggestions too.

http://collecktion.com

Comments