Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Opened up UD INSPIRATIONS

Not very impressed with my luck today image . It's not bad stuff, a friend opened a box at the same time and had pretty good luck with his. Anyway, here's what I got besides the commons:

Hardwood Imagery Floor card Shareef Abdur-Rahim/ DerMarr Johnson
Jersey Rookie Inspirations Steven Hunter/Grant Hill - 1 jersey swatch on it #/1500
Rookie Inspirations Zach Randolph #/2249

'02 Draft Redemptions:
#16 Jiri Welsch
#26 ( Spurs pick that we traded away for Claxton ) John Salmons
#39 Rod Grizzard
I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading

Comments

• Options
    how much are the boxes going for?
    My E-Bay Auctions

Glenn Robinson Auto Collection 7/21
  • Options
    ahhhhh u didn't get a lil bow wow jersey card...man i was gonna buy a box too..
  • Options
    just wondering but what did ur friend pull? image
  • Options
    SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    Heya duncangal...you looking for claxton stuff now?
  • Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    I paid $100 for my box at my card shop, but you can get them cheaper online I am sure. Charmcity cards did have them for $89 a box. My friend pulled 2 game used, a dual auto, and a couple of inserts and 2 redemptions. Can't remember of who, but they were better than what I got, lol. If anyone pulls a Tony Parker, please let me know!!! There is a Parker/Iverson jersey card I would really like!!
    I'm not collecting Claxton yet, gonna wait and see if he really stays or not, lol......
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading