Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

THE G8 RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA i live like 2 mins from the airport and from my bedroom window i can see Airforce 1!!!! the best is all the tree hugging hippies TRYING to protest it but then the Cops jump in and tear gas there @$$!!!!!!!!!
My Refs.
playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
41 positives, 0 negitives

Comments

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    I thought you were a Mariners fan? image
  • Options
    SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    i am but you gotta have a team in the AL and the NL DERRICK!!!! lol JACK@$$!!!!!!!! what are you a TREE HUGGING HIPPIE TOO?!?!!?!!?!!? lol
    My Refs.

Ebay
  • Options
    SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    ah-hahahaha! I'd love to see that.......
  • Options

<< <i>i am but you gotta have a team in the AL and the NL DERRICK!!!! lol JACK@$$!!!!!!!! what are you a TREE HUGGING HIPPIE TOO?!?!!?!!?!!? lol >>

You don't HAVE to! Because I don't...stick with one team...and leave it as that...image

And yeah I'm a hippie...but not a tree hugging one...I'm like the "nu-metal" generation except I'm the nu-hippier era...lol image
  • Options
    SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    hahahahahaha u da man D!!!! lol yea man you should see the FREAKS roaming the streets!! lol Yesterday they all stripped down to protest the Gap but then you see their shoes and there all Nike or Reebok!!! lol hahahahaha i wish this G8 Thing could be here every year juss so i could go down and make fun of the losers!! lol
    My Refs.

Ebay
  • Options

<< <i>hahahahahaha u da man D!!!! lol yea man you should see the FREAKS roaming the streets!! lol Yesterday they all stripped down to protest the Gap but then you see their shoes and there all Nike or Reebok!!! lol hahahahaha i wish this G8 Thing could be here every year juss so i could go down and make fun of the losers!! lol >>

I think we all have a little bit of freak in us...just some of are too "witty" to let it all hang out on a limb if you know what I'm saying...lol...but yeah...When people "try" and protest against something when they are wearing the specifics or similiar brands or even the SAME brands...that's when it's fun to pick on them and call them a "poser"...Pointing and laughing at them is my style...but you can choose however you like...imageimage