Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

STILL MORE TRIVIA & GIVEAWAY! THE WINNER IS...

The Train is the winner! Please PM me with your details.

There were only two correct respondents.

a. Who came up with the idea?
b. What year?
c. What country?

a) Mathew Boulton
b) 1799
c) Great Britain

Look for another trivia giveaway coming up soon.

Cheers,

Bob

Comments

• Options
    PM sent
    ---Skylar

send me something nice image
    i love surprises (nice ones like coins or chick-fil-a gift certificates)

"People my hate you while you are alive, but they will love you when you're dead."

---I said that actually
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the purpose of reeding on coins was to deter counterfeiting, and to be "tamper evident" with respect to shaving. And to help blind people tell quarters from sac dollars. image

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're absolutely correct, moursund...I omitted tamperingimage
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's ok, I only brought it up because I have no clue about the answer to your questions... image

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    Yeh i looked up coins and stuff oin the encyclopedia and it said something bout it being for blind people
    ---Skylar

send me something nice image
    i love surprises (nice ones like coins or chick-fil-a gift certificates)

"People my hate you while you are alive, but they will love you when you're dead."

---I said that actually
  • Options
    I have no idea, but I look forward to finding out. Plus I think I'll sit this one out because I'm not that much into metals and mainly because I won your darkside!! imageimage Neat giveaway though. image

-Phoenix
    image Two addictions- coins!!! And SMILEYS. I couldn't quit either one even if I wanted to! image