Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: $20 St. Gaudens, Any Common Date, PCGS MS64/65

I'm in the market for a Saint Gaudens Double Eagle, and any common date will do. PCGS MS64 is what I had in mind, but I suppose I can be swayed to MS65 if the price and coin are right. :)

Looking to keep things under $2,000. Shoot me some pictures and an offer!

Successful BST transactions with: copperhunter (2010), Tdec1000 (2010), barrytrot (2011), kaz, (2011), Metalsman (2011), jimineez1 (2020), U1chicago (2020)

Comments

• Options
    alexercaalexerca Posts: 247 ✭✭✭

I have a 08 64 cac and a 24 64 that I may be interested in selling! I'm just not interested in going to the post office a y time soon! If your still interested maybe we can work something out

• Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

@alexerca - you can setup an account on stamps.com and get free shipping credit. Their USPS pickups are only $15. $5 first class usually ship $2-$3. You don't need a label maker either.. a printer is just fine.

You could set up an account, print a free label off credit, and set up the $15 pickup and your coin could be out tomorrow. You can specify how you'd like the pickup to go (e.g., "fake garbage bin" or whatever).

I'd ask interested parties to maybe cover these, so that you can still do business. Honestly tho I'd do it on the free. It takes like 7 minutes and there's a wikihow and YouTube video. So like, the same amount of time invested as going to the post office once.

• Options
    NewRoseNewRose Posts: 309 ✭✭

jimineez1 to the rescue! Consider this thread closed as this little guy has a new home.

Successful BST transactions with: copperhunter (2010), Tdec1000 (2010), barrytrot (2011), kaz, (2011), Metalsman (2011), jimineez1 (2020), U1chicago (2020)

• Options

Call me 888 four five four 0444

• Options

ask for Chris in wholesale