Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Does anyoen know what the clippers are doing drafting wilcox and ely

Does anyoen know if they are trying to work a trade with someone because to take 2 lottery picks as power forwards seems stupid to me when you already have brand. maybe they will try to get andre miller
i am collecting 8x10 autos, auto replica jerseys and other auot memrobilia, i have a few cards left im trying to sell cheap please email me for the list theres only about 8 to 10 left. thanks
kenny21 sporto bballrob88 lilsun1 vincesanity lee gaines sporto1688 gabe3249 (biechner) plante23 vittleboy bargasv msb416 dksportz8

Comments

• Options
    probally try to develop one of them into a great pf and trake olawakandi and move brand to center, the clips need to trade miles he's a pretty good player and can bring fans but he's to good to be a back up and he's not as good as odom
    rookies and autos of stars and minor stars in football and basketball,and also carolina players who have gone onto have decent careers
  • Options
    awaltzawaltz Posts: 726
    Ely can play center you know. That is practically the only position he played during his time here in Fresno. You never know, there is always a stradegy going on that leaves us clueless..lolimage!!
    Austin Waltz - ACK ACK ©
    I'm back - you better believe it
  • Options
    lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    Or maybe they pciekd up some trading material.....
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    well, olowokandi is a free agent and might sign elsewhere so ely and wilcox is insurance in case if olowokandi bolts.
  • Options
    Cuz Wilcox is a BEAST!
    Looking for High-End Football Cards.

Many Refs, just ask.