Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone want to share their new purchases?

1…192193194195196198»

Comments

  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 18,914 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Copperindian said:
    Fresh one from Rosemont:

    There’s a IHC thread where I normally post these, but hardly anyone visits there. No slab shot yet, but it’s a 66RB. Too new for any stickers even! But a beauty of a toner for a quasi tough, but available date in the IHC series. PCGS pop is 3/0.

    Spectacular!
    🔥🔥🔥

    "Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

    --- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    JRGeyerJRGeyer Posts: 162 ✭✭✭

    Great coins, fantastic images!

  • Options
    Bob13Bob13 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭✭✭

    1739 Taler (silver dollar) from Freiburg im Breisgau Germany

    My current "Box of 20"

  • Options
    GuzziSportGuzziSport Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Mark said:
    A colonial coin that I really like. It's graded EF-40.

    Outstanding…. Congrats on a great pickup

    Other passions include golf, Moto Guzzi motorcycles, and Euro motorcycles in general.
    Chris

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file