slimiesslimies Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

perhaps the bookies can make a go on this for now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGtEoMWuW88

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,233 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you mean "new sport"?

Just below tennis in difficulty.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    edited March 15, 2020 11:33AM

i meant for bookies and gambling , not new as in new .. didnt know if anyone bet on this before and since no soccer baseball , basketball or nhl will everyone be clamoring to watch this instead

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

how are you gonna keep 6 feet apart?

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16, 2020 10:50AM

No, no! You guys are scaring me! This is not going to be the new sport! We're going to get through this, and normal sports will be back! Now come on, no more of this nasty tiddlywinks talk, we're going to get through this.

• Options

giant table to keep spread out? and yep sports will be back hopefully soon

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,233 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just heard an infectious disease doctor on the sports radio say the outbreak will last until summer.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    MikeyPMikeyP Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

I prefer watching movies.

"Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood."
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the real sport of the future (watch with sound - it's surprisingly entertaining!):

https://www.facebook.com/SPORTbible/videos/305018247127130/

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

I tried it today but sustained a broken fingernail and couldn't continue.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

For those with cable TV,the NFL & NBA have offered League Pass for free for the foreseeable future where you can watch games from this past NFL/current NBA season.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Day 14 without sports. I noticed a woman sitting on my couch. She’s says she’s my wife. She seems nice.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.