Home Sports Talk
Options

nhl and mlb season suspended till further notice

slimiesslimies Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

with them now having joined the nba on season suspension.. how will this affects the rest of the sports out there?

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is just crazy. This is like something out of a horror movie.

• Options

i know with no hockey, baseball or basketball.. does that leave us just the tiddlywinks championships to watch ? or maybe the grass growing channel ?

• Options

I was looking forward to watching March Madness like I do every year, and now I seriously doubt it's going to happen.

• Options
    edited March 12, 2020 1:17PM

i know what you mean . going to be a long year without the sports , even wrestlemania may change locations

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

NASCAR still running with no fans, at least for now.

• Options
    ernie11ernie11 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    I was looking forward to watching March Madness like I do every year, and now I seriously doubt it's going to happen.

They just announced the NCAA tourney is cancelled.

• Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭

No sports on TV, movie theaters closed, many restaurants closed because there are no patrons.......not sure what you can do to occupy your time if you're no a big TV fan. Are they conspiring to make us save our money?????

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

Getting hard to believe.

• Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭

Trying to do everything in their power to control the spread of this virus. Just be aware of your surroundings, limit contact as much in large groups when possible and be cautious. With all the technology and medical resources we have in the US, I have to believe they'll come up with a vaccine soon.

• Options

i hope so .. 3 confirmed cases and 2 yet to be confirmed in our city now

• Options

This is a depressing weekend with no sports and nothing to do. I'm just staying inside at home this weekend. It's pretty boring.