Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Super Low Mintage Daniel Carr Gold Medals - Save them from the melt bucket!!!

Club member wanting to cash out. 2014 and 2016 Glendale Coin Club gold medals. 50 grams each! Mintage of 9 and 7 respectively. Anyone interested?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    StrikeguyStrikeguy Posts: 47 ✭✭

These look really cool

• Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

post your asking price.

A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oreville said:
    post your asking price.

Sorry, just made that post from my phone quickly while at the Buena Park, CA coin show over the weekend.

The coins are not mine... they belong to another dealer at the show who is also a coin club member who bought these from our club when they were issued. He asked if I or anyone I knew would be interested in them because with gold prices where they are at now, he'd rather cash out.

I don't have an exact price on them that he would take, but I would guess the gold value (roughly $2655 per coin as I'm typing this) plus shipping would get the deal done. If anyone is seriously interested in these, I can make the call to confirm that they are still available, what the exact number would be and put you in touch so you can finalize it.

The 2014 Medal was our club's first... with the 1925 CA Commemorative Half Dollar bear design and the 55/55 from the 1955 Lincoln Cent DDO on the other side for our club's 55th anniversary.

The 2016 Medal has the CA State Seal design from the 1894 California Midwinter Expo HK-245 So-Called Dollar and has the same 1925 CA Commemorative Half Dollar bear design on the other side.

Thanks!
    Mike

:+1:

• Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 34,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 34,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

@illini420 said:
    The 2014 Medal was our club's first... with the 1925 CA Commemorative Half Dollar bear design and the 55/55 from the 1955 Lincoln Cent DDO on the other side for our club's 55th anniversary.

Just read the description more. I'm a big fan of the 55/55 design. Nice to see that in that size!