Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Must Watch? - "Federal Reserve - Not Federal, No Reserve" video

jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had some free time on vacation and somehow found a 3 hour documentary (it's 4 hours but the last hour is useless) from the late 90's regarding the history of the money changers throughout history, how the Federal Reserve was established, and the long history of central banks role in our country/world economy and how our founding fathers believed these central banks were certain to doom our country.

Although it's a long video, and produced a while ago, I thought it was very interesting. Two questions for this group, has anyone already seen it and did this guy get anything wrong? The video is almost entirely filled with historical quotes, facts, and ties some interesting points together.

As one of MANY examples, he explains how in Feb of 1878, congress passed the Sherman Law, ending a 5 year hiatus of minting silver coinage.

I can only find a link to the video on Amazon Prime, I think most Americans have that now...

https://amazon.com/Federal-Reserve-Not-No/dp/B07QNZ3X3B

Comments

• Options
    TexastTexast Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭

I haven't watched the video you mentioned yet I have read a lot about the Fed in the past. One of the theory's in the Kennedy assassination that was looked at is the fact that JFK wanted to eliminate the Fed and move away from the World Bank in favor of a National Bank System.

On BS&T Now: Nothing.
    Fighting the Fight for 11 Years with the big "C" - Never Ever Give Up!
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • Options

Very informative. Many layers to this documentary. Eye opening and thought provoking.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file