Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB PCGS Luncheons - 2007 Adams, 2010 ANA GC, 2016 50c-P, 2018 FUN "S" MM, 2020 FUN - See OP - $$$$

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 23, 2020 5:44AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

PCGS Luncheon slabs - need the 2007 Adams, 2010 Summer ANA Grand Canyon, 2016-P FUN 30th Anniversary 50c, -S mintmark Lincoln from 2018 FUN show. 2020 FUN show, 2004 P and 2014.

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options

Help me fill in a few holes! :+1:

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

The ones that you need are the ones that I missed.

• Options

golden - even if at the lunch, it was hard to realize how many different slabs were given out, like the 2010 ANA!

• Options

Still buying Luncheon slabs and samples!

• Options
    LR_TXLR_TX Posts: 11
    edited May 4, 2020 5:54AM

-

• Options
    edited May 4, 2020 5:54AM

-

• Options
    Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LR_TX said:
    SOLD !!

The definition of thread hijacking 😂

BHNC #248 … 108 and counting.

• Options

@pnies20 I was not intending to hijack the thread. I just joined and searched the threads for people looking for this coin I had. If I did anything wrong it was not my intention.

Newbie to the site and not trying to cross any lines or step on any toes.

• Options
    Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LR_TX said:
    @pnies20 I was not intending to hijack the thread. I just joined and searched the threads for people looking for this coin I had. If I did anything wrong it was not my intention.

Newbie to the site and not trying to cross any lines or step on any toes.

You didn’t. I just thought it was Funny that you posted sold for your coin in someone else’s thread. I actually enjoyed it .

BHNC #248 … 108 and counting.

• Options

I posted sold since someone on here bought it but it was not in this thread. Should I have deleted my post instead?

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LR_TX said:
    Should I have deleted my post instead?

You still can now go do the right thing!

• Options

PM's appreciated - I don't respond to hijacked threads/auctions......

• Options

@Gluggo said:

@LR_TX said:
    Should I have deleted my post instead?

You still can now go do the right thing!

Tried to clean up what i had posted. Again, I am new here and not sure how to do certain things on the forums. I attempted to delete the posts but it wouldnt let me so I just cleared all the text out.