Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Consign Your Coins to eBay with JKCoins--Great Rates, Great Results

I've been selling coins on consignment on eBay since mid-2003, and in that time have earned a stellar reputation for my photographs and overall auction results, as well as my low rates. I have repeat consignors and buyers from every corner of the globe, and if you're looking to get your coins on eBay, please consider my services. Here are some of the many advantages of selling through me:

<> Low Fees. As a Top-Rated Seller with high PayPal volume, I get reduced eBay fees, and those savings go to you (if a buyer mails payment, you don't pay a PayPal fee, of course). My personal commission is just 7% ($12 minimum). The standard eBay final value fee is 10%, but my fees as a volume seller are just 6.15%. Right off the bat, 2/3 of my commission can be covered by this fee savings.

<> I do the work for you. You simply send your coins to me--just one shipment--and a few weeks later, you'll get a check in the mail. A number of collectors and dealers consider my photographs to be among the very best on eBay, and every item I sell receives a professional description.

<> I am a Top-Rated Seller with superb feedback. This indicates that my buyers are happy, and it shows when many of the coins I list sell at strong prices to repeat buyers week in and week out. This also means that my auctions have priority in the eBay search results, so your coins get better visibility.

<> I take care of all the shipping. One of the most pain-staking parts of selling is shipping. I fill all the orders and ship them wherever they have to go. I also do my best to keep shipping costs low, which means buyers can bid higher. I don't profit on shipping.

<> I ship internationally. Many sellers limit their sales to the domestic market, but I've found tremendous business overseas, shipping hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of coins out of the country each year. Whether or not foreign buyers win, their bids alone help you realize higher prices. Many of my strong repeat buyers are located across the globe.

<> In addition to shipping internationally, I sell lots of foreign coins, which have huge markets beyond America's borders. With my strong reputation and international shipping, I get great results with foreign coinage.

<> I deal with the buyers. Yes, sometimes they're a hassle, and sometimes they can inundate sellers with questions. Save yourself the time and grief and let me respond to their emails.

<> Detailed accounting. I keep meticulous records, and at settlement, you will receive a spreadsheet listing each fee for every item (eBay Listing & Final Value, PayPal, Commission).

<> I donate 20% of my proceeds to charity. I'm not selling to make a killing, I just enjoy a little extra spending money to fund my hobbies. And because I think it's always important to give back, I've sent tens of thousands of dollars in commissions to charity over the years, and will continue to do so.

To learn more about my services, visit my website, http://www.JKCoinPhotography.com. My current listings can be viewed here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/jkcoins/m.html. Please feel free to contact me here by PM, or email me at jkcp@jkwd.com.

And for your viewing pleasure, a few sample images:

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
Tagged:

Comments

• Bob13Bob13 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have used Jeremy's services and been very happy. It was very, very easy and straightforward. Highly recommend!

My current "Box of 20"

• neildrobertsonneildrobertson Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

I check his auctions every week.

IG: DeCourcyCoinsEbay: neilrobertson
    "Numismatic categorizations, if left unconstrained, will increase spontaneously over time." -me

• StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jeremy has sold for me as well. Highly recommended. In fact, I need to pull together another batch one of these days. I haven't added a conder in years and it's time to divest.

• YQQYQQ Posts: 3,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great pictures, great seller....easy to deal with... NO surprises.
    and
    also a very good Pilot.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life