Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

200th 59 Topps BB arrived! Only 372 eye rolls and, "Stop buying cards!" from the wife to go.

I got to mailbox before the wife got home today to pick up my 200th card in the set! This also finished my Baseball Thrills sub-set, as the long journey to complete this set continues.

Comments

• Options
    backbidderbackbidder Posts: 232 ✭✭✭

1959 is a fun set to collect! Let me know if you are looking for any particular cards. I have quite a few PSA 8 available.

• Options

Love that set. and especially the Baseball Thrills subset.

• Options

@backbidder said:
    1959 is a fun set to collect! Let me know if you are looking for any particular cards. I have quite a few PSA 8 available.

Unless your list is as long as mine PM the 8's you have for sale. Right now I'm doing more of the commons and semi-stars, so I don't break the bank.
    Thanks,
    Joe

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,019 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope you complete your journey on the set. I know what it's like to have to get to the mailbox before the wife does, so I feel your pain.
    Just tell your wife the same thing I tell my wife when she tells me to stop buying cards.

• Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

I always just tell my wife the cards cost me just a few bucks each and keep a somber look on my face while telling her this. So far she has bought it!

Awesome card. Good luck on the set!

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!