Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

SOLD: by Private Party: 1874 PCGS XF-45 $3 Three Dollar Princess Gold; Price reduced

nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
edited February 26, 2020 1:44PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

CDN Retail is $992; Greysheet wholesale XF40 is $750; Greysheet AU50 is $800. **My price is for this choice XF-45 is $740 **+ $10 S/H, No-fee payment. I prefer PPFF, but will accept personal checks if I have done business with you before. If not, I accept personal checks anyway, but wait to clear my bank B-4 I ship. If I had a decent camera, you could see what an attractive coin this is.
Thank you all who have purchased coins from me here on the Forum. My numismatic holdings are over 90% sold. I hope to complete disbursement this year.

I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.

Comments

• Options

ttt

I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options

ttt

• Options

Price reduced

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to the buyer, great deal on a very nice three from a fine seller!

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry