Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Heritage runs

rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 23, 2020 8:10AM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

I have always been sort of a set collector. In the past I have done a lot of basic Topps sets of my favorite players or all time greats. (Mainly football). In the past few years I have added Heritage to the mix. I have several guys I keep a running tally on trying to get as many Heritage cards as I can in PSA 10. In 2017 I sold all my Trouts but last year I pulled a Real One auto of him out of High Number and it got me back on the Trout juice. I will start the thread with what I have rebuilt of Trout and will post several others of certain players that I will hope to add to this year. I also encourage others to add their slabbed Heritage collections as well.

Here is the current progress on Trout

Looking for FB HOF Rookies

Comments

• flcardtraderflcardtrader Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

Its funny how sometimes we try and walk away but a simple hit busting a pack brings us right back in!

Congrats on that fine Trout collection - outstanding!

flcardtrader@yahoo.com
    Website
    Shopify Store
    Ebay Store
  • soxaddictsoxaddict Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

Very nice! Something about heritage just gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling.

• soxaddictsoxaddict Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

• Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great player runs, I love that idea!

Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach
  • rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

Next up is Yelich. This is one of the dreaded 2016 Sps with garbage centering top to bottom. When I got my 9 back it was a Pop 1 none higher. Now it is a pop 5 none higher. I self subbed all of these really happy to include the Heritage Minors as well

Alex Bregman up next. I jumped in with both feet last year when they gave him an Action Variation and a ROA. I have been the under bidder twice on the Throwback. Well I plan to add some 18s (think I may have one or two in grading now) and go for some of the 20s as well as find more of the 17 issues. All self subbed except the Heritage Minors. My son subbed it and then took me to the cleaners in a trade.

Here is another which I will probably continue to add to, I have like 4-5 players in this stage

• lwehlerslwehlers Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭

mike trout cards are impressive!

• NJ80sBBCNJ80sBBC Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭

Yea, the Trout run is incredible. The Bregs run is too. Even tho he is toxic at the moment. I still think he is a bonafide star and will be for some time to come.

Conundrum - Loving my unopened baseball card collection....but really like ripping too
  • Heritage...these are starting to pique my interest

Currently seeking 1975 Hostess panels
    Got one, two, more? Let me know!!