Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone consign with Sirius Sports Cards? What's their deal?

I'm wondering what the deal is there. They charge 0% commission for single graded cards that sell for $100 - $2,499. What would be in it for them then? Do they get good prices on their auctions?

Daniel

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2020 8:17PM

From their website;

A 12.5% buyers premium will be added to all winning bids. For example, if you win a lot for $1000, your total for that lot will be $1125 plus shipping, insurance, and sales tax, if applicable.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have bought quite a bit from them. They get some pretty good cards and the cards usually sell for close to VCP or higher. Like any other auction house, there will always be cards that don't bring good money. Their buyers premium is well below what other auction houses charge. They have an auction every 2 weeks, starts Sunday and ends Thursday 1 1/2 weeks later. If I were going to consign to an auction, depending on what I was selling, I would have them on my short list of ones to use.

• Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the replies. So these would be for separate auctions running outside of eBay?

Daniel
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Never been involved with their auction but their product is graded pretty accurate and prices are right.I have bought at least a couple hundred cards from them.Only a couple. Ay have been over graded. RECOMEND.

Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)