Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Membership level to choose when unable to attend Longbeach

KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Which level would you choose if you cannot attend show in CA and it’s 48 value of the subscription

Best place to buy !
Bronze Associate member

Membership level to choose when unable to attend Longbeach

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Options
    AlanLastufkaAlanLastufka Posts: 188 ✭✭✭✭
    Platinum 8 vouchers

I chose a Platinum membership because the 8 vouchers, when used wisely, are more valuable than the membership price.

• Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AlanLastufka said:
    I chose a Platinum membership because the 8 vouchers, when used wisely, are more valuable than the membership price.

I agree, best value!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AlanLastufka said:

Used wisely is key word in your response. Are you indicated to use vouchers on higher valued items to maximize return on investment like Gold vs say a CC Morgan that may turn up AT or cleaned? I have a lot of raw coins still unopened in original delivery box so I am contemplating my strategy. Am I getting the picture here correct.

Kathy

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    AlanLastufkaAlanLastufka Posts: 188 ✭✭✭✭
    Platinum 8 vouchers

Kathy, the coin matters less than the service level. The "Regular" service level is $35 per coin. If you use all eight vouchers for Regular service grading/crossgrading, that's equal to a $280 credit for a membership fee of $249. Technically, you're up $31 on that deal. I pay full price for my cheaper submissions, but save the vouchers for when I send in Regular service coins. (Unfortunately you can't use the vouchers on service levels higher than Regular, such as Express or Walkthrough.)

• Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silver no submission vouchers

I voted the silver no submission

It depends on how often and what you submit - I have gotten vouchers before and sent stuff in that I would not have without the voucher. I was put on their timetable and not mine.