Custom Card Greatness
Options
ICE9
Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
Wanted to share this with you guys, because I was amazed by the quality and artisanship. My buddy and I try to out-do each other with off-the-wall, unique card related presents around the holidays; it started with the A&G Terrorabilia relics and then escalated to commissioning original art cards and now this. Im going to have a hard time topping this one:




"Must these Englishmen Live That I Might Die? Must They Live That I Might Die?" - The Blue Oyster Cult
4
Comments
-
Joe Cool approves.

1 -
Dang, impressive!
Skips PSA Exchange
Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc
Working on.........
Tony Dorsett Master Set
1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)0 -
Haha, love how you can see the yellow/black zig zag pattern in Charlie's patch. Genius!
0 -
-
I Likes It


1
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum


