Listen to the music.

2»

Comments

• Options
    magicpapamagicpapa Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@magicpapa said:
    B)

I love Alice Cooper! I know you have to remember this...

Yup :) he also was in a Freddy Movie

• Options

When the music is overturn out the lights.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bob Dylan. This guy was worshipped by Jimi Hendrix, and some of Hendrix's best songs were actually Bob Dylan songs that Jimi Hendrix made his own versions of.

• Options

CCR. I always loved John Fogerty's voice when he sang.

• Options
    UllrUllr Posts: 185 ✭✭✭

doubledragon you need 1 more

collecting '67 & '75 red sox + baseball HOF autographs
  • Options

@Ullr said:

Awesome! I love the Grateful Dead !

• Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭
    edited February 29, 2020 3:42PM

@Ullr said:

The great American rock 'n roll band...I have the #1 set of these Grateful Dead cards...if anyone has any that upgrade me, I would love a chance to buy them...thanks!

Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    OmegaDOmegaD Posts: 25 ✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Kiss.

Speaking of series 2, I was surprised to see an uncut sheet of it turn up on eBay recently. I had never seen one before.

• Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options

@OmegaD said:

@doubledragon said:
    Kiss.

Speaking of series 2, I was surprised to see an uncut sheet of it turn up on eBay recently. I had never seen one before.

I would love to have seen that! That is so cool!

• Options
    edited March 1, 2020 12:05AM

The Ramones.

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

On another note, my favorite Appetite for destruction song is Paradise City, and I was just watching the video the other day. That song played at full volume is intense. I love watching Axl work the crowd with his moves.

I know what you mean. The editing of that video, with the quick cuts and zooms, the switching between black and white to color and back again, the tranquil moments off stage, to the pulsating crowd and watching Slash's antics and seeing Axl in top maniacal form, with the volume cranked up on top of that...whoo, boy!... afterwards, I'm so pumped up and ready to go out and take on whatever life is gonna throw at me that day and not give a F@#*!

• Options

@countdouglas said:

@doubledragon said:

On another note, my favorite Appetite for destruction song is Paradise City, and I was just watching the video the other day. That song played at full volume is intense. I love watching Axl work the crowd with his moves.

I know what you mean. The editing of that video, with the quick cuts and zooms, the switching between black and white to color and back again, the tranquil moments off stage, to the pulsating crowd and watching Slash's antics and seeing Axl in top maniacal form, with the volume cranked up on top of that...whoo, boy!... afterwards, I'm so pumped up and ready to go out and take on whatever life is gonna throw at me that day and not give a F@#*!

That pretty much sums it up! That's a kick a.. post!

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 1, 2020 8:47AM

Edit: Wrong thread.

• Options
    magicpapamagicpapa Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 1, 2020 9:30AM
  • Options

Supergroup!

• Options
    OmegaDOmegaD Posts: 25 ✭✭

I saved the images! :) The guy had sheets of both series 1 and 2 up. The seller was from Tennessee, so maybe he worked at the old Donruss factory.

• Options

@OmegaD said:

I saved the images! :) The guy had sheets of both series 1 and 2 up. The seller was from Tennessee, so maybe he worked at the old Donruss factory.

That is awesome! That looks like it should be in an art museum! Very cool!

• Options

One of my favorite bands.

• Options

John Lennon.

• Options

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother, you're stayin alive, stayin alive.