Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1977 Sportscasters

tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
edited February 16, 2020 6:37PM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Does anyone know; can I submit them under bulk services or do they need to be one of larger holder types? for an extra $30/per

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

Comments

• Options

Bueler.................Bueler................Anyone??? I emailed PSA and here is their response

_Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to PSA. We value your business and want to get you to the answers for your questions. Due to high email volumes, we will be able to respond personally to your question within approximately 5 business days._

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

The sportscasters should be submitted as supersize and can not be mixed with standard or tallboy/oversized cards under the same submission number. With that said, you can still submit them under bulk. And they do not require the new, massive “jumbo” holders, which are the ones that are really expensive.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    edited February 17, 2020 10:38AM

So if I do a separate order of just sportscasters, I don't have to pay the extra 30/holder fee, is that correct? The last thing I want to do is submit them and then they call me and say it's another 30 per. TY for your help

@DBesse27 said:
    The sportscasters should be submitted as supersize and can not be mixed with standard or tallboy/oversized cards under the same submission number. With that said, you can still submit them under bulk. And they do not require the new, massive “jumbo” holders, which are the ones that are really expensive.

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tonylags said:
    So if I do a separate order of just sportscasters, I don't have to pay the extra 30/holder fee, is that correct? The last thing I want to do is submit them and then they call me and say it's another 30 per. TY for your help

@DBesse27 said:

Correct.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2020 12:41PM

I don't think Supersize qualify for bulk pricing so it's $20/ea (or more depending on value), but there is no additional holder fee like there is for Jumbo.

ETA: https://www.psacard.com/pricing/#cards
    BULK SERVICES
    Declared value is under $100 (per card). Excludes autograph dual service cards and supersized cards. Items requiring a Jumbo holder will be subject to an additional $30 holder charge.

• Options

oh ok. ty