Home Sports Talk

You ever heard of a junior bedroom?

hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 15, 2020 1:53PM in Sports Talk

Apparently these are legal in Ontario and other parts of Canada.

It's an interior room, with no windows. The only light it gets is from frosted sliding doors opening up to another room in the house. Most building codes require a window in a bedroom for egress during a fire, and for natural light.

I would absolutely use a bedroom like that. It would be as close to soundproof as you could get. It would be like sleeping in a walk in closet. QUIET...

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

I could use a room like that. I would turn it into my personal man cave, and no one would be allowed inside except my friends and me. If my wife tried to enter, she would be met at the door by an attack hamster.

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    I could use a room like that. I would turn it into my personal man cave, and no one would be allowed inside except my friends and me. If my wife tried to enter, she would be met at the door by an attack hamster.

That is a scary looking dude! B)

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:

@doubledragon said:

That is a scary looking dude! B)

Yes, he is bad to the bone. His brother is also one bad dude...