Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

2009 Ultra High Relief 1 oz Double Eagle PCGS MS69PL Moy& Mercanti signatures - ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153788481899

Someone else has one listed for $3,495; my price is $1,000 lower and all watchers with no takers. Will sell for $2,195 here this week. PP, PPFF, free insured shipping.
Please respond first if interested in buying, then send PM. Beautiful piece of gold.

Joe

The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image

Comments

• Options
    PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭✭

I'll do one bump before this goes back to the SDB. $2000 shipped.

The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image
  • Options

I imagine that this a 70 grade?and is the uhr dble eagle?

• Options

Oh..i did notice it's a 69 grade.not a deal killer...but as a 68,I would offer $1850.Lmk thx

• Options

• Options

What grading service is that?

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

a new collector ;)

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Toejab said:
    What grading service is that?

It’s PCGS with one of their special labels. On the back you will see the PCGS cert number, grade, and a barcode.

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it even still for sale? This is an old thread.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭✭

Yes a thread from February. Sorry it quickly fell to page 4. Sold the beginning of March before the SHTF. Forgot to mark as sold but ebay link would indicate it was. I always buy coins that are my new favorite until my next new favorite comes along.