Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FSHO: Miscellaneous low-value uncirculated coins

In the course of my collecting over the years (too many...), I have accumulated a fairly large number of low-value UNC/BU coins. I hope to move in the near future and would like to dispose of them. They are not the best candidates for Ebay (though I'll sell them if necessary), so I thought I might give the forum members a first shot. Just shoot me a PM.

First is a set of the six Finnish reform coinage from the early 60's (1 penni to silver 1 markka) :

My 2016 Krause says they are worth $25 in all. I'll sell them for $6 postpaid (US only, as is the case with the rest of these).

Next, a weird British Commonwealth set of 13 coins, all 1 and 2 cents.

They catalogue at about $1 to $1.50 each. I'll sell them for $3 postpaid.

Next, a partial set of France's reform coinage from 1965. It was in a mint set, but I no longer have any of the packaging.

The only coin in this set of any value is the silver 5 franc, with about $5.75 worth of silver. I'll sell all six for $10 postpaid.

I have a 1944 Ethiopia cent :

$1.50 gets it postpaid.

Finally, two coins from Cyprus, 1949 1/2 piastre and 1963 50 mils:

The 1/2 piastre is $45 in MS 63, but that has to be way too high. I'll let these go for $5 postpaid.

If this effort works out, I'll offer some others in the near future (Iran, Vatican City, Singapore, Laos, Great Britain, among others).

No-fee Paypal is OK, although I'll take cash or checks, too. Thanks for looking.

Comments