Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Grading 1985 Star Rookies Pack

Hi! I recently acquired an unopened pack of 1985 Star Rookies that includes both a Michael Jordan and Larry Bird rookie. The Michael Jordan can be seen from the front of the pack, in great condition. I was hoping to grade the pack so as to conserve the cards and the pack itself. I’ve already contacted PSA, who said that they cannot grade it. Are there any other reputable graders that would grade this pack for me?
Thanks
Joey

Comments

• Options

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭

I don't believe packs like that can be encapsulated

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
  • Options
    JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

GAI has been out of business for a long time.

• Options
    JakeR2234JakeR2234 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭

Baseball Card Exchange may be worth contacting about authentication

PC Walter Payton - Bear Down!

• Options

Alright, thanks. I just contacted them to see if they would> @JakeR2234 said:

Baseball Card Exchange may be worth contacting about authentication

• Options
    rtimmerrtimmer Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭

@JaBomb said:
    Hi! I recently acquired an unopened pack of 1985 Star Rookies that includes both a Michael Jordan and Larry Bird rookie. The Michael Jordan can be seen from the front of the pack, in great condition. I was hoping to grade the pack so as to conserve the cards and the pack itself. I’ve already contacted PSA, who said that they cannot grade it. Are there any other reputable graders that would grade this pack for me?
    Thanks
    Joey

Cool bag, unfortunately neither Jordan or Bird’s rookies are inside but it’s still a cool item. BGS used to grade these a few years ago but don’t know if they still do, but you could check there too.

Follow me at LinkedIn & Instagram: @ryanscard
    Join the Rookie stars on top PSA registry today:
    1980-1989 Cello Packs - Rookies