Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Taking submissions for Bulk sub - March 1st deadline

Hosting on another site, below is copied directly from post.

To account for supplies and shipping to and from PSA, I have added $2 extra per card to make it $10.50 per card.
For this submission to occur we must reach a minimum of 100 cards. If we reach 200 cards, the price per card will drop $.50.

Going to tentatively make the deadline for submissions March 1st.

Only pack pulled certified autographs from 1998 to present are eligible. Any pack pulled auto from 1997 back must be sent in at another service level to authenticate. For non auto'd cards, any card with a declared value of $99 or less is eligible for this submission. The expected turnaround time for this sub is 85 business days.

Cards are accepted on a first come first serve basis, only one person can submit a non serial numbered card (Such as a 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr.) but everyone can send in a copy of the same serial numbered card (Such as a 2012 Bowman Xander Bogaerts Gold refractor.) When listing a serial numbered card, be sure to list the serial number (3/50 for example) to prevent confusion.

When shipping your cards both toploaders and card savers are fine, and really comes down to personal preference.
No fee to ship in toploaders.

Each member is welcome to submit as many or as few cards as he or she wants. Whether it's 1 or 100, any amount will be accepted.
Once we go active, please pay as quickly as possible. If I don't have your payment or hear back from you on a delay, your cards will not ship to PSA.

Only packed pulled autos and non-autos can be graded! No customs or IP autos.

You will make two different payments. The first will be to cover the cost of grading the cards and shipping to and from PSA and be $10.50 per card. The second will come after the grades come in to pay for return shipping and insurance from me to you.

I think that covers just about everything, if you have any other questions feel free to ask!
If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Comments

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

PSA will accept toploaders??

I always thought they had to be in card savers.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options

I've been submitting all mine in toploaders since I started subbing 2 years ago, and have had no issues so far.
    Not a fan of card savers, so glad that it works.