Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Roosie Dime FB Registry Set Coins For Sale From Daniel D. Biddle's #2-3-4-5-6 FB Basic Sets 1946-64

I currently have 6 complete Roosie Dime sets listed in the PCGS Registry in the 1946-1964 FB Basic Set category.
With only a few exceptions, all coins listed in my #2-#3-#4-#5-#6 sets are available for sale.
Please PM me if you are interested in any of these coins and I will send you a picture and price.
Regards,
Danny

Comments

• Options
    Tom147Tom147 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've bought several Roosies from Danny and I'll say this. VERY NICE COINS and Danny is a pleasure to deal with.

• Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭

Danny
    Can’t figure out how to PM on this site. Interested in 2 from set 2. Can you contact me?

• Options
    DANNYDANNY Posts: 347 ✭✭✭

You can email me at : dbiddleky@bellsouth.net

• Options

@DANNY said:
    I currently have 6 complete Roosie Dime sets listed in the PCGS Registry in the 1946-1964 FB Basic Set category.
    With only a few exceptions, all coins listed in my #2-#3-#4-#5-#6 sets are available for sale.
    Please PM me if you are interested in any of these coins and I will send you a picture and price.
    Regards,
    Danny

I have added a few more complete sets to the Registry.
    With only a very few exceptions, all coins listed in my FB Basic Sets #2-#10 (1946-64) and Non FB Basic
    Sets #2-#10 (1946-64) are for sale.
    It would be too time consuming to list each coin individually.
    I will be happy to send pics and prices to anyone who has an interest in any of these coins.
    Danny

• Options

:):):)

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

Could you kindly provide a link or two for those of us who don't normally explore this terrain? I see one FB Basic Set with your name on it which is #4.

Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 13, 2020 5:43PM

@giorgio11 said:
    Could you kindly provide a link or two for those of us who don't normally explore this terrain? I see one FB Basic Set with your name on it which is #4.

Kind regards,

George

Here's a link to the Complete Non Full Band Basic Set. Just look for the sets called Daniel D Biddle #?. Also, click on the bottom View Entire Current List to see his remaining sets.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/half-dimes/roosevelt-dimes-specialty-sets/roosevelt-dimes-basic-set-circulation-strikes-1946-1964/926

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options

Thanks Jim for the link...........I have been out of town the past few days and have not had an opportunity to
    check-in on the message boards for any updates... I am not very computer smart, and I have no idea how to post a "link".
    Danny