Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Indians and Lincoln Cents for sale! Varieties, key dates and beautiful toned coins for sale

All the coins are raw at the moment, but I plan on sending several in to be graded once I sell a few of these. I am open to offers and I accept paypal and possibly other forms of payment, just ask me and I will let you know if I accept that form of payment or not.

Just to let you know you are supporting a good cause.... I am selling because I recently found out I have COPD (which is a terminal lung disease) and I am only 34 years old! I was a brick mason for 15 years and a helper before that, my father and grandfather were also brick masons. I am pretty sure this is the reason my lungs are in such bad shape and it is not fair that these companies are getting away with killing people like me just to save a dollar! I am currently trying to find the right path to take to address this matter. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to make an offer on any coin I have for sale! I will be posting several more as soon as I get back from the doctor.

Thank you for looking!

Beautiful Golden toned 1936 DDO $175 obo

1917 DDO Lincoln Cent $250 obo

Beautiful toned Indian Head Cent - 1906 $75 obo

1904 Indian Head Cent Error Coin - 1904 Tilted 4 - key date $100 obo

Comments