Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Seller ?

Oftentimes I'll see a card on eBay, but the zoom feature is not active. Most of the time sellers have this feature enabled, which allows a better view of the card.
I've sold on eBay, but cannot figure how the zoom feature is either enabled or not. Pls tell me where in the eBay listing process this function is turned on or not.
Tks

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think there's a feature that you enable.

I think it depends on the resolution of the scan. My scanner is set for 400dpi and my auctions are "zoomable".

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,618 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really don't think there's a feature that allows zoom or not...maybe your dpi is the answer.
    Tks Joe

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

I have a few things listed. Certainly I didn't see a feature to activate this. Yet my auctions have a full zoom.
    I do take high quality scans.

I think Joe is right also.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

JoeBanzai is correct. Some scam sellers make sure to not have a high enough DPI to zoom in.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JBrules said:
    JoeBanzai is correct. Some scam sellers make sure to not have a high enough DPI to zoom in.

+1

Low resolution images don't offer zoom in option.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.