Home Q & A Forum
Options

how long to check in Express orders?

I sent my very first submission to PCGS this week. It was Express level, which I wrote on the outside of the box, as directed. According to tracking, it arrived Wednesday morning. But my account still doesn't show any orders.

I'm curious how long I should expect it to take for them to log in an Express order, given that it's Friday now, we've already eaten up 2 of the 5 business days the tier is supposed to take.

(of course we all know that as soon as I post this, the order will show up, that's just how these things go, but it will be nice to know average times for future orders so I don't worry and constantly refresh)

Comments

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 31, 2020 1:53PM

From my experience the business day count starts when it is logged into their system and can see the actual status.

Right now all you should be able to see is if it has arrived under, “Has my Package Arrived” and this is basically when they’ve picked it up from the PO which has not counted as a business day in my previous submissions.

And it all comes down to how many Express level submissions have been received previous to yours when it comes to opening and processing your package.

• Options
    AlanLastufkaAlanLastufka Posts: 188 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah I get that, I was being a bit facetious about the two business days already being used, though, if they know it takes them 2-3 days to open packages (which sounds like they need to hire more staff), then the turnaround time should reflect that imo and Express should be listed as 8 business days, not 5.

• Options
    AlanLastufkaAlanLastufka Posts: 188 ✭✭✭✭

Well it was just logged in, so I guess the answer to my question, for this order anyway, is about 50 hours after delivery. Good to know it's there and logged though! :smile: