Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

Printing Error?

Is this a printing error?

GOOD BST DEALS: cohodk, mikescoins, GritsMan, spinaker2000,
My Ebay Auctions

Comments

• numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭

To be 100% certain,I would need to physically examine the note.That said, it sure looks like whatever is going on there is post-BEP and thus not an error.

Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

A sharper picture of the back might help.

Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.
  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me thinks it's pmd. Sharper image might help us. Especially the rev upper left corner where the white triangle is. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Texture of the stain looks like it is from an ink pad; perhaps, the note accidentally fell onto an ink pad?