Options

Backs

mintonlyplsmintonlypls Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭✭✭

mint_only_pls

Comments

• Options
    BuckHunter68BuckHunter68 Posts: 392 ✭✭✭

LOVE the pink reverse on that JB!!!

"You've gotta be a man to play this game...but you'd better have a lot of little boy in you, too"--Roy Campanella

• Options
    flcardtraderflcardtrader Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

blazing! If I were to break out my set, I doubt I would get many that stand out like that - bravo!

flcardtrader@yahoo.com
    Website
    Shopify Store
    Ebay Store
  • Options

Yes...the bench back is a stunning bright pink salmon color and very well centered. As far as crossing them...I have 109 cards in holders of which 103 are in PSA holders, So, I prefer the cards are holdered alike...OCD.

My other three SGC cards are:

1955 Hank Aaron sgc-96
    1956 Mickey Mantle sgc-92
    1963 Pete Rose RC sgc-92

mint_only_pls
  • Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see them now. Sorry for my confusion. I predict the Bench crosses the Seaver does not and the Berra does.

• Options
    BuckHunter68BuckHunter68 Posts: 392 ✭✭✭

Break em out and submit em.
    In the holder is tough. Just human nature.

"You've gotta be a man to play this game...but you'd better have a lot of little boy in you, too"--Roy Campanella

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

All are nice cards. I don't think the Seaver will cross but the other two should. I don't own any 1973 cards so I'm not sure how PSA is with the chipping one the back. I have submitted three SGC cards for crossover, two 9s and an 8. All three crossed to the same grade.

• Options
    JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Bench card looks great on the front. My only concern is on the back you can see some light touches of white on a couple of corners. I have seen several 9's with backs not near as strong as yours. If you get the "grader of death" on the review that might make it an 8.5 but it certainly a legit shot at a 9 on crossover. A great looking card for sure and one I would love to have in my collection.

The focus/registration on the front is about as good as it gets for that card and the back is strong as well. I have sent in SGC cards on several occasions and the strong 9's alway cross for me. I would say you have a great shot at a crossover.

• Options

mint_only_pls
  • Options

mint_only_pls
  • Options

mint_only_pls