Key Date Lincoln Wheat Cents

OkieNumismaticOkieNumismatic Posts: 33 ✭✭✭
edited January 23, 2020 7:34PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I have the following Lincoln Wheat Cents available:

1909-S VDB PCGS MS62BN - $1,300

1909-S PCGS MS62BN $235

1914-D PCGS XF45 $730

1931-S PCGS MS64BN $185

If interested in all (4) I would $2,350. Just send me a PM and we can discuss further. Payment would be via PayPal Goods and Services so 3% would be added to agreed upon price.

Collector of Lincoln Cents (Wheat Reverse) and Winged Liberty Head Dimes (Mercury Dimes)

Comments

• Options
    JeffnluJeffnlu Posts: 283 ✭✭✭✭

No disrespect respect intended but just two days ago you started a favorite coin thread stating that the 1914-D will never leave your collection.

Now it and other very desirable coins are offered up for sale. What's the back story?

• Options

@Jeffnlu said:
    No disrespect respect intended but just two days ago you started a favorite coin thread stating that the 1914-D will never leave your collection.

Now it and other very desirable coins are offered up for sale. What's the back story?

Emergency with one of my twins this evening. He has been having some issues and undergoing testing. Unfortunately, have a deductible to meet with insurance. :( Sometimes life happens and this is the way to prevent out of pocket currently.

Collector of Lincoln Cents (Wheat Reverse) and Winged Liberty Head Dimes (Mercury Dimes)

• Options

If I cannot sell, that is fine. We have the money for the medical bills but trying to avoid getting in a tight spot money wise if that makes sense.

• Options
    LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭

Seeing as how you have 31 posts here, it is not likely anyone here will buy from you. If you are unsuccessful here, I would recommend selling them through ebay if you have enough feedback there. If not, GreatCollections.com is a really good venue in which to sell.

Best wishes,
    David

• Options

Nice coins for sure !!! Sorry for the emergency hope everything turns out great...

• Options

@LincolnCentMan said:
    Seeing as how you have 31 posts here, it is not likely anyone here will buy from you. If you are unsuccessful here, I would recommend selling them through ebay if you have enough feedback there. If not, GreatCollections.com is a really good venue in which to sell.

Best wishes,
    David

That makes sense but hopefully that does not deter. PayPal offers Goods and Services payment option to give buyers peace of mind. PayPal is very buyer friendly.

• Options

@stm004 said:
    Nice coins for sure !!! Sorry for the emergency hope everything turns out great...

Thank you. We are hoping everything checks out. He has undergone quite an extensive amount of testing so hopefully we get some answers.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,420 ✭✭✭✭✭

As a new member here, would you be willing to ship these coins to a well established member here prior to being paid? We've had scammers come here and not ship any coins after being paid for them.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:
    As a new member here, would you be willing to ship these coins to a well established member here prior to being paid? We've had scammers come here and not ship any coins after being paid for them.

Especially with the BIGWEBB incidents still fresh in our minds. Who knows when or if he will return under an alt, and do the same thing.

• Options
    JeffnluJeffnlu Posts: 283 ✭✭✭✭

Check the cert numbers and the sale dates on ebay on these.

• Options
    Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jeffnlu said:
    Check the cert numbers and the sale dates on ebay on these.

Interesting....

BHNC #248 … 108 and counting.

• Options
    edited January 24, 2020 11:33AM

It's interesting that the first and third coins show Trueview pics while the second and fourth coins show pics of the actual slabs. Such inconsistency is strange and raises concerns that he may have lifted the pics from other web sites.

• Options
    CRH4LIFECRH4LIFE Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭

I seen that coming for some time to come. But I agree > @CoinHoarder said:

@PerryHall said:

Especially with the BIGWEBB incidents still fresh in our minds. Who knows when or if he will return under an alt, and do the same thing.

• Options

@PerryHall said:

I'm still waiting for a response.

• Options
    Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:

@PerryHall said:

I'm still waiting for a response.

I have a feeling you’re going to be waiting for a while.

BHNC #248 … 108 and counting.

• Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 27, 2020 10:39AM
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭

I've never responded to these threads but have watched the comments with great interest. It's always interesting that new users who are peddling high value coins are almost always vouched for by another new user.

US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

Last active on 1/24. Hmmmm.

• Options

@Smudge said:
    Last active on 1/24. Hmmmm.

He may be lurking. In any case, he can forget selling those coins here.