Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Sometimes I get lucky!

dad2cl3dad2cl3 Posts: 331 ✭✭✭✭

One of my large subs in 2019 included five cards that initially popped as "No Spec Info". I was so pleased with how PSA resolved my issue with the "No Spec Info", I decided to submit some items that PSA had never graded before that are part of a set where other items had been graded by PSA.

The fun part of the story is that I had actually reached out to customer service in April 2019 asking if they could grade the item in question. At that time, customer service forwarded my question to the research team. Because of my experience with the previous sub, I decided to send in the item "blind" as part of my last sub of 2019 even though I hadn't heard from customer service. I figured at worst the sub would be delayed by a second pass through Research & ID (I'm very patient so not a big deal).

The luck part of the story is that about a week ago, I received an email from customer service asking that I send the item to PSA so the research team could see the item up close. It was cool that I was able to respond with the order number and the message that it was already at PSA!

Jason

Comments