Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Pretty happy with this Mantle

Ah, this Mantle was so close to being an 7! There's a very slight crease in it, barely noticeable, couldn't even see it til I cracked it out of it's prison. Happy with it though, always loved 64 Topps.

Comments

• Options
    ArtVandelayArtVandelay Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭

That is the best looking PSA 3.5 I have ever seen.

• Options
    Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

man that's a beaut...

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

NICE!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    CommemKingCommemKing Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's holding it back? Something has to be wrong with it somewhere. It looks like an 7 on my screen.

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CommemKing said:
    What's holding it back? Something has to be wrong with it somewhere. It looks like an 7 on my screen.

Looks like a small crease between the hands and shoulder. It is super sharp looking, though.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Sidepocket1Sidepocket1 Posts: 77 ✭✭✭

Yep, Promethius is right. Very tiny crease right where he described.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

The type of card that some unscrupulous Ebay seller will crack and sell as raw, guarantee that it will grade, and of course they will try to adjust the scan so that the crease isn't noticeable.

Some bidders may bid on it figuring it might receive a 7. So they bid 6 money on it, and the winner thinks he got a great deal.

All that being said, it's a nice card...and for 3.5 money, it's a heckuva nice card.

• Options
    PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Really nice!