Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Turnaround time on Collectors Club renewal voucher?

Any idea on turnaround? My membership is almost up and was wondering.....

Comments

• 1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know? i cant seem to find it on the website

• dictoresno1dictoresno1 Posts: 208 ✭✭✭

same as any other normal $20 basic sub. vouchers don't get any preferential time treatment.

• ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

They used to. So now what you are saying is they no longer push them to the front. If that is the case then they should no longer priocess your payment until grades are complete like a normal sub IMHO.

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ElvisP said:
    They used to. So now what you are saying is they no longer push them to the front. If that is the case then they should no longer priocess your payment until grades are complete like a normal sub IMHO.

Why? You have all the benefits of the membership at the time you pay for your renewal. If I want to send in a card on the same day for a 1 day turnaround, I'm then eligible to do that. You can also let your membership expire and if you have cards in process and they still get processed.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why are so many people obsessed with turnaround times.

PSA has always said they are estimates only, and the times are often extremely long.

Send in your cards and develop some patience.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • 1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭

develop some patience

I have patience. Just wondered if they still had a quicker turnaround time on Collectors Club submissions, as they did in the past. I see now that this is no longer the case.

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1966CUDA said:
    develop some patience

I have patience. Just wondered if they still had a quicker turnaround time on Collectors Club submissions, as they did in the past. I see now that this is no longer the case.

I see.

In my experience there is absolutely no guide to turnaround times. I have had bulk subs I thought would take months get done quickly and submissions that should have been done in a shorter time take MUCH longer.

I think PSA virtually ignores the turnaround times and does what's most logical (to them) to get the work done.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set