Home Q & A Forum
Options

My first submission - is True View included with Gold Shield?

AlanLastufkaAlanLastufka Posts: 188 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to submit for a crossgrade with a Gold Shield holder. This is my very first submission to PCGS so I apologize for the n00b question, but once I select the proper service level (in this case Walkthrough), the PDF no longer lets me choose the True View option. I'm assuming that means True View is included for free with the Gold Shield holders? Just wanted to confirm before I print it and send it.

Comments

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 18, 2020 6:01PM

@AlanLastufka said:
    I'm trying to submit for a crossgrade with a Gold Shield holder. This is my very first submission to PCGS so I apologize for the n00b question, but once I select the proper service level (in this case Walkthrough), the PDF no longer lets me choose the True View option. I'm assuming that means True View is included for free with the Gold Shield holders? Just wanted to confirm before I print it and send it.

Yes, Gold Shield includes TrueView.

Edit to add reference link:

https://www.pcgs.com/servicesandfees

TYPES OF SUBMISSIONS
    GOLD SHIELD: Coin is imaged in high resolution, registered, and checked against PCGS’ vast proprietary imaging database. Includes TrueView™ image and enhanced security with the PCGS Gold Shield icon.

• Options
    AlanLastufkaAlanLastufka Posts: 188 ✭✭✭✭