Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Has this happened to you?

I submitted two GPK printing plate cards and just received them. First off, why are they not graded and only N0 Authentic? And second, what is going on with the card on the left with all the labels and writing? It looks like the process wasn't completed and they sent it anyway. It's still in the sleeve I submitted it in.

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,238 ✭✭✭✭✭

When submitting anything out of the ordinary, I am not surprised at what PSA decides.

Try contacting Cosetta, if she can't fix things she will at least check it out and get you an explanation.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum. I recommend giving customer service a call.

• Options

Thank you. I will give her a call.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,238 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭

@griffmiester said:
    I submitted two GPK printing plate cards and just received them. First off, why are they not graded and only N0 Authentic? And second, what is going on with the card on the left with all the labels and writing? It looks like the process wasn't completed and they sent it anyway. It's still in the sleeve I submitted it in.

I love printing plates, especially autographed printing plates
    i submit printing plates ALL the time
    i have over 100 especially the WBC PANAMA Baseball Printing Plates
    Printing plates are always graded authentic.

THe other card was supposed to be fixed because Donatello and Authentic ran into each other and they missed it
    Call them, they will fix

• Options

Thank you all again. I emailed Cosetta but she was unable to help. She forwarded my email to Alyssa who came back with an immediate answer and a label to ship back, put a super express rush on the item and ship it back to me free of charge. Great customer service experience.