Home Sports Talk
Options

For Dimeman

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty cool clip of Jimmy Johnson's (and Troy Aikman's) emotional response to learning he's just been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HPajoFbOJA

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭

didn't see this live. pretty nice clip showing the raw emotion. Always thought he was a class act, eventhough he coached the Cowboys. As a sports fan, congrats to JJ, HALL OF FAME!!

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well deserved, without question! 👍

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,024 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was coming back from the kitchen as Jimmy was being told the news, and I got a little choked up at seeing it. It is well deserved, and long over due. He is a football genius.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,024 ✭✭✭✭✭

They did the same thing for Bill Cowher also. I'm glad Bill is getting in as well.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very cool

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome live , candid TV moment.

Here in Cowboys country, the great Jimmy and Jerry stories find themselves onto late night radio shows sometimes and they can be legendary. Definitely a cool moment!

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beautiful.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

he was no Dave Campo, or Chan Gailey, and definitely not a Jason "clap & ass slap" Garrett, but JJ was an acceptable HC

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:
    he was no Dave Campo, or Chan Gailey, and definitely not a Jason "clap & ass slap" Garrett, but JJ was an acceptable HC

You are kidding I hope. Gailey was NOTHING and Campo was nothing special. JJ was a 100X better than either.