Home Q & A Forum
Options

Submitting GSA and raw on the same submission

TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s been a long time since I’ve done a submission. Can I submit GSA coins in original hard pack cases and raw coins in flips on the same invoice? I’m preparing a submission of crossovers, some GSAs in hard packs, and a few raw. I know the crossovers need to be on their own invoice but can the others be on the same one?

Comments

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TurtleCat said:
    It’s been a long time since I’ve done a submission. Can I submit GSA coins in original hard pack cases and raw coins in flips on the same invoice? I’m preparing a submission of crossovers, some GSAs in hard packs, and a few raw. I know the crossovers need to be on their own invoice but can the others be on the same one?

As long as blocks 3-6 of the submission form is consistent with what your submitting then it can be on one form.

But, if any item is checked different then another form is needed.

https://www.pcgs.com/forms

As long as the GSA and raws are all consistently checked (blocks 3-6) then one form is all that is needed. But, as an example, if you wanted the GSA with Gold Shield but not the raw the you would need two submissions.

• Options

Thanks for the assist!

• Options
    morgandollar1878morgandollar1878 Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭

Be aware that if you submit GSA's they are going to be either cracked out, graded, and then put in to a PCGS regular holder with GSA on the label, or the GSA plastic holder is going to be entombed into another larger PCGS holder and will no longer fit in the GSA box.

Instagram: nomad_numismatics
  • Options

Yes, that I did know. I’ve had most of these in GSA holders for about 10 years. I still have a few others I’m keeping original. I’m really feeling like I have an 1883cc that is a possible 66 (probably 64) and an 1884cc that I think might go 64PL.

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let us know how the submission goes.

Ken
  • Options

I will. I haven’t submitted it yet. My bank just said they’re giving us all new cards in the next week and all the old numbers will be invalidated. Figured I’d wait for the bank to get things straightened out. Besides, gives me more opportunity to find something to send :)