Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Master Sets - Adding new/missing cards?

I recently started looking into making sets in the registry for pokemon. I noticed when looking at the "pikachu master set" that there are plenty that are not assigned in this set that exist and also some from my inventory. How does PSA deal with sets that are ever expanding and can you submit a request to have cards added?

Comments

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

As long as it's a PSA graded card and in your inventory, you can request that it be added to the master set as an addition to the composition.
    In years past it used to take eternity for them to add things, but here lately, it's within a day or two.

• Options

Perhaps I am just clueless but I am not seeing how to do that anywhere. The registry site is a bit hard to navigate

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

@itsjoyal said:
    Perhaps I am just clueless but I am not seeing how to do that anywhere. The registry site is a bit hard to navigate

You're not clueless, I've been around since 2004 and even I get lost from time to time.

Assuming you have a Pokemon set in the Registry, log on and click "my sets", then click the edit symbol, a diagonal pencil looking thingy. It now brings up your set and you can, well...edit it. On the left side you will see "Report a Cert that should match this checklist", click that link.Type in the cert and hit enter (I think it's enter, or submit), at which time PSA will magically verify that the cert is in your inventory. They will then accept your recommendation and presto, within a few days your set will be updated with the new addition and adjust the composition accordingly.

• Options

You're the best, found it! Quite a bit of clicking around and finding just the right spot lol