Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

NFL All 100 team set

rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see that the set just was added to the registry. Who decided to put the 1989 Pro Set Deion Sanders instead of the Score?

I dropped in some cards for the set but may just kill it if they are not going to include the correct key RC for each player.

Looking for FB HOF Rookies

Comments

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

If a currently established card is already in a set I will not be doing the set if that card is changed to something else.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options

Are you talking about the NFP - Top 100 players set? I don't see a new set with the nfl network composition.

• Options

@BillsGridironGreats said:
    Are you talking about the NFP - Top 100 players set? I don't see a new set with the nfl network composition.

No. The NFL 100 Team that just released.

• Options

I don't see that one in the registry yet? In Key Cards? Or is it a requested set?

• Options

I don't see that one in the registry yet? In Key Cards? Or is it a requested set?

It’s there in key cards.

• Options

Found it - thank you - Won't go near any sets with matchbooks. Start a set with right cards and no matchbooks if you don't like the current one.

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

Found it - thank you - Won't go near any sets with matchbooks. Start a set with right cards and no matchbooks if you don't like the current one.

I’d rather have a playing era matchbook than a “rookie card” issued decades after a player stopped playing.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

I have been putting this group together before it was listed on the registry. Does anyone know how selection is made for Brady/Manning/Ed Reed etc. rookies who have multiple company rookie cards for the registry?

• Options

@PatsGuy5000 said:
    I have been putting this group together before it was listed on the registry. Does anyone know how selection is made for Brady/Manning/Ed Reed etc. rookies who have multiple company rookie cards for the registry?

Key card. Best non auto rc

Typically goes

Sp authentic then Topps Chrome.

• Options

@rexvos said:

@PatsGuy5000 said:

Key card. Best non auto rc

Typically goes

Sp authentic then Topps Chrome.

Thanks, got lots of work to do

• Options

Curious, they left off some players (Doug Atkins) and added many others, lots of QB’s. Why?